San Sebastian Walking Pintxo Tour with a Chef
The only CHEF-LED pintxo tour in San Sebastián! Everything's included on this four-hour walking tour of San Sebastián's Old Town--the birthplace of Basque tapas AKA pintxos. We will visit 5 different bars for small plates and the perfect pour at each--it's a full meal and the best night out you've had in ages! From the modern to the traditional, from braised veal cheeks to seared octopus, local cider to txakoli white wines. Maybe we'll nibble on a crispy pig ear and wash it down with a Crianza from La Rioja? FREE RECIPES emailed to you after the tour are included! Dive into the culinary corazon of the Basque Country on this one of a kind culinary tour!
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Dine on pintxos (Basque tapas) from our visit to 5 different pintxo bars.
- 5 drinks! We'll order the perfect pour from local wines, cider and beer (or soft drinks)
- ALL FOOD AND DRINK IS INCLUDED.
- Your walking tour includes local history and culture. The focus is on Basque food--pintxos!
- FREE RECIPES--we'll email you a handful of Basque classics so you can recreate the dishes at home.
- Small groups maximum of 10 (usually less than 5)
- Expert, local, English-speaking guide who is a professional chef.
- Recommendations for the rest of your journey in the Basque Country and beyond.
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Donostia Sab Sebastian, Boulevard, 8, 20003 San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
We are going to eat and drink like locals by taking a walking tour through the Old Town and stopping at five different pintxo bars for drinks and small plates!
Departure Point :Ni Neu, Zurriola Hiribidea, 1, 20002 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Ijentea Kalea, 1, 20003 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide in English, Spanish with limited French, Japanese and Basque
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years, please contact me for groups with children
- Children under age of 2 are free and welcome
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.