San Telmo Gastronomic Immersion Tour
This gastronomic experience consists of a 4 to 5-course menu based on the classic Italian style, making stops at a different restaurant or bar per meal. As Italian immigration was fundamental for the development of "porteños" identity, Italian culinary elements are found everywhere in Argentine food tables. Other stops also include a Tapas Bar and Argentine classic courses in the San Telmo Mercado and its surroundings.
The food and drinks served in this tour offer an eclectic mix of Italian, Spanish and local gastronomy, thus this blend mirrors the cultural influences brought by the immigrant communities that made Buenos Aires their home.
Although the focus is placed on the palate, delicious food are more enjoyable in the presence of insightful stories, interesting conversations, and good company. Food can be an excuse to discover the essentials of a city and its locals' identity, or, if you are more the foodie type, engaging storytelling is always good to accompany your meals.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Aperitives, water and/or soda drinks, wine.
- Snacks - Picada (assortment of cheese and wine)
- Dinner - Empanadas, Italian style meal.
- Entry/Admission - Mercado de San Telmo
- Entry/Admission - Café San Juan - La Vermutería
- Entry/Admission - Napoles
- Entry/Admission - El Banco Rojo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercado de San Telmo, Defensa 963, Buenos Aires Argentina
Get a taste of fine, organic made delicatessen products + empanadas in a top-rated location.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Café San Juan - La Vermutería, C1098AAJ, AAJ, Chile 474, C1098 CABA, Argentina
A trendy and concept-oriented Tapas bar: have a taste of the Mediterranean cuisine with an Argentine twist.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Napoles, Av. Caseros 449, C1152AAA CABA, Argentina
Discover Buenos Aires' most elegant and artsy restaurant in an off-beaten gastronomic corner. Enjoy the best taste of the best Italian-Argentine food.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: El Banco Rojo, Bolívar 866, C1066 CABA, Argentina
Excelent empanadas and modern street food.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Chile 502, C1098AAJ CABA, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know if you need any pick-up service. We are glad to organize it for you. Airports
- Ezeiza International Airport, AU Tte. Gral. Pablo Riccheri Km 33,5, B1802 Ezeiza, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Jorge Newbery Airport, Buenos Aires Argentina
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Av. Caseros 449, C1152 AAA, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.