San Telmo Tour
This Tour is an architectural and historical experience of the most interesting neighborhood of Buenos Aires. Due to the extraordinary knowlege of our AANBA tour guide this is a trip to the oldest Buenos Aires. Spanish and english tour. An San Telmo Tour souvenir is included.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- An San Telmo Tour souvenir
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Beginning at Dorrego square in the main Argentine antiquarian neighborhood, we visit a very impressive Art Nouveau and Art Deco decorative arts collection. Then we will visit San Telmo Market, very characteristic and varied (cafés, restaurants, antique dealers, used clothes). Then we will be able to see around 20 Art Nouveau and eclectic buildings, entering the Casal de Catalunya, pinnacle of Catalan modernism in Buenos Aires and ending in the stunning Otto Wulff building, Jungendstil masterpiece (the German art Nouveau).
• Mercado de San Telmo, Defensa 963, Buenos Aires Argentina
Departure Point :Iglesia Nuestra Señora de Belén, parroquia San Telmo, Humberto 1º 301-399, C1103ACG C1103ACG, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.