Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes Guided Tour
You will be greeted by a professional guide and begin an unforgettable journey around the Sanctuaries.
Discover the wonders of the site and have a spiritual experience. Explore famous spots: the Grotto, where Marie Bernarde, known as Bernadette, experienced 18 apparitions. Your guide will also take you to the Fountains and the Baths, which welcome about 350,000 pilgrims each year. Hear about the religious history of the site and see basilicas such as the Basilica of Saint Pius, the most recent Basilica of the Domain.
We offer tours at the morning and at the afternoon. Do a day trip to Lourdes travelling by train or by plane from Paris, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Montpellier, etc and catch the afternoon tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sanctuaire Notre Dame de Lourdes, 1 avenue Monseigneur theas, 65108, Lourdes France
Visit the Sanctuaries of Our Lady of Lourdes with a professional and friendly guide. Get ready to visit a wonderful site which attracts 6 million visitors per year. Learn more about the history of the famous site and journey to the place that 350,000 pilgrims visit each year. Enjoy a tour around the most important spots such as the Grotto, the Fountains and the Baths, on this 2-hour guided tour. Small group sizes are kept at 2 to 15 guests maximum. Hotel pickup and drop-off is not included: you will meet at a central location.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :23 Place Mgr Laurence, 65100 Lourdes, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code: appropriate for religious sites
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.