SAND DUNES & NOMADIC LIFESTYLE (1000 km)
SAND DUNES & NOMADIC LIFESTYLE
4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN ULAANBAATAR,
DRIVE TO NOMADIC MONGOLIA
DAY 2: ELSEN TASARKHAI (MINI GOBI DESERT)
DAY 3: CHINGHIS KHAAN STATUE & GORKHI TERELJ NATIONAL PARK
DAY 4 : ULAANBAATAR CITY TOUR & DEPARTURE
per adult from
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 4x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Travel insurance
- Driver and vans
- * Monuments entry fees, car and tour guide throughout the trip.
- Parking Fees
- * Camel and horse riding fees (If you wish to do so).
- Entry/Admission - Elsen Tasarkhai
- Entry/Admission - Genghis Khan Statue Complex
- Entry/Admission - Mongolian National Folk Song and Dance Ensemble
What's excluded :
- WiFi on board
- Restroom on board
- * Personal nature expenses such as laundry, telephone, bar bill, room service and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary. * Tips to Guide, driver hotel staffs and Sherpa staffs.
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Landing and facility fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- * Medical evacuation costs, excess baggage charges, visa fees and gratuities.
- * Int'l flight tickets and departure taxes
- * Flight cancellation, road blockage, reroute, bad weather or political reason or any.
- * Photography and video fees and any other item not mentioned as included.
Day 1: DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN ULAANBAATAR, DRIVE TO NOMADIC MONGOLIA CAMP
Stop At: Argalant, Mongolia
Upon your arrival at the Chinggis Khan
International Airport, we will greet you at
the airport where you will start your
journey to the countryside towards the
‘Mongolian Nomadic’ ger camp that
located near Ulaanbaatar. It is a 1 hour 30 minutes drive from Ulaanbaatar city.
Duration: 12 hours
• Dinner: Mongolian & European foods
• Breakfast: Mongolian & European foods
• Lunch: Mongolian & European foods
Accommodation included: Ger camp
Day 2: DAY 2: ELSEN TASARKHAI (MINI GOBI DESERT)
Stop At: Elsen Tasarkhai, Mongolia
After breakfast, the Mongolian Nomadic Show will begin with Mongolian long song
and horse head-fiddle performances as a custom. Tourists can even participate in
Nomadic families show their unique daily life of herding their five stocks such as
milking sheep and goats, sheep shearing, felt making and building a nomad's home
the Ger, and making traditional food (tea and dairy products), fermenting airag. The
Mongolian Nomadic Show allows the tourists to participate in the show which grants
them a great opportunity to explore the Mongolian nomad’s life and culture within
only one day.
After lunch, we will drive you to the central region of Mongolia Elsen - Tasarkhai (mini
desert), a unique area of sand dunes. You can ride a Bactrian camel on a trail through
the sand dunes. You will also visit a local nomad family where you will have an
opportunity to experience their way of life, their culture and traditions. Dinner is real
authentic Mongolian barbecue, prepared in the traditional style with burning hot
stones. (Camp, B, L, D)
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Ger camp.
Day 3: DAY 3: CHINGHIS KHAAN STATUE & GORKHI TERELJ NATIONAL PARK
Stop At: Genghis Khan Statue Complex, Tsonjin Boldog, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
After breakfast, we will drive to Gorkhi-Terelj National Park, which includes a visit to
Genghis Khan Statue Complex. Gorkhi-Terelj National Park is the third largest
protected area in the country and considered as one of the most beautiful area in
Mongolia whereas Genghis Khan Statue Complex which is currently the biggest
(131ft/40m tall) equestrian statue in the world. From here, you could use an elevator or
walk to the head of the horse through chest and back of the horse neck where you can
have a fantastic panorama view over the nearby area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gorkhi Terelj National Park, Gorkhi Terelj National Park, Tov Province
Terelj National Park is famous for its alpine scenery and granite rock formations.
Next, a visit to the Aryabala Buddhist meditation temple- surrounded by scenic
mountains with massive rock formations and sits at top of the mountain. The distance
between the gate and the actual temple is about 1 km and it is only accessible by
Explore the center with a stunning hike from crossing the short trail bridge to
stepping 108 stairs. Trekking around the temple and photographing good spot,
Walking on the hills exploring the nature’s exotic beauty. End route, stop by the Turtle
rock and ride a horse. (Camp, B, L, D)
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Ger camp
Day 4: DAY 4 : ULAANBAATAR CITY TOUR & DEPARTURE
Stop At: Ulaanbaatar, Ulaanbaatar
After your arrival in Ulaanbaatar, we will spend this day exploring the sights and
melodies of Mongolia’s capital. We will begin this morning with a private blessing by
a Buddhist monk at Gandan, the country’s largest monastery. An imposing 90-feettall statue of Megjid Janraisag (Avalokites-vara in Sanskrit) stands in the largest
temple in the monastery.
This statue is considered to be a religious symbol of Mongolia’s independency and
democracy after the country’s democratic revolution in 1990. When a Mongolian
student in the mid-1990s discovered fragments of the original statue (which was
destroyed by Soviet authorities in the 1930s) in St. Petersburg, a nationwide
campaign began to raise a fund for rebuilding the Buddha. After years of hard work,
this magnificent Buddha was resurrected and is now standing proud, making all
Mongolian Buddhists happy.
Next, we will visit the National History Museum in downtown Ulaanbaatar. This
museum offers an excellent introduction to Mongolia’s history from pre-historic times
through the 13th century Mongolian Empire, and on to the democratic movement of
the early 1990s, which overthrew the Statue of Chenrezi or Janraisag in the main
temple of Gandan monastery Communist regime.
After lunch, we will visit the Zanabazar’s Fine Arts Museum with its excellent
collection of Mongolia’s finest arts, including golden Buddha statues of 17th century
and some of the finest concealed tankas in the world.
Explore all the best locations in Ulaanbaatar to make your trip in Mongolia as
adventurous yet unforgettable as possible.
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Mongolian National Folk Song and Dance Ensemble, Seoul St Chinggis Avenue, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
In the evening, we will enjoy a wonderful performance of traditional Mongolian
music and dance, featuring Khoomii or “throat” singing, followed by dinner at a fine
local restaurant. We will escort you to the Chinggis Khaan airport for departure.
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Upon your arrival at the Chinggis KhanInternational Airport, we will greet you atthe airport where you will start yourjourney to the countryside towards the‘Mongolian Nomadic’ ger camp thatlocated near Ulaanbaatar.Airports
- Chinggis Khaan International Airport, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Departure Time :3/11/2020 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.