Sandboarding Professional Off Road - Half Day In Lima!!
it is a very popular sport and you do not need previous experience to do it. we have qualified people for these activities.
This service is PERFECT for those with previous experience in snowboarding or want to take the next step, leaving behind their fears and start running like a professional
You do not need to travel many hours to do this sport.
Live The Best Experience In The Desert!!!
pickup /droop-off in your hotel.
snacks and water.
Do not forget to bring:
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- pick-up an drop-off from your hotel, private 4x4, drinks, sandboarding lessons
What's excluded :
- your instructor and driver will be waiting for you at your hotel.
Leaving the hotel we will go by the pan-American highway to the south to the town of CHILCA.
in this place we will make a quick stop to buy (optional) some delicious artisan breads. and use the services before enter the dunes!!
we will leave the road and make a short crossing through the sand dune field until we reach the place where we can do sandboarding.
it is in this place where our instructor will show you the boards and give the necessary techniques to surf the sand dunes.
all these moments will be saved from your camera and / or our go pro.
after a few hours we return to your hotel.
Do not forget to send us a message to mail or number whatsapp at making your reservation.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick-up the client where he is hosted.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.