Sandskiing and off road in Lima
This tour represents the soul and lifestyle of the mountain resorts, just like your local ski school. if you are an experienced skier, this challenge is for you to take your skills to a different environment .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional skiing equipment
- Transport and off road in a 4×4 vehicle
- Qualified instructor
- Local sweet treat
- Gopro video and photos
- First aid kid and assistance
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Desert Expeditions
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Medical insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Desert Expeditions, Lima 01 Peru
Meet your instructor and driver at your hotel, a 4x4 vehicle will be waiting for you, and then set on a 7 hours tour to explore the sand sports in Lima.
Departing from your hotel, you will head to the dunes, on your way, you will do a stop to lower the tires pressure to gain more traction and use the restrooms. You will have available snacks and drinks all along the tour. Once you get to the desert, you will get the equipment; ski boots, helmet and goggles. you will also try on your skis but it will stay in the hopper during the off-roading. Your professional driver will take you across the desert and going up and down until you get to the sandskiing spot. Once in the spot, you will receive a safety and technique briefing to get you familiar with the equipment and your skis and bindings for you to start dropping. You will start with a couple of "warming up" runs in a small dune, and adapt your stance to the sand, after that you will go to a medium dunes for you to feel the speed and get the technique right. Right next you will go to a bigger dune and feel the glide of your skis. Your instructor will assist you the whole time getting photos and videos of your best runs.
You will be at the desert for the activities around 3 to 4 hours and depending of your skills and progression you will be able to repeat the runs 3 to 4 times.
Finally, on your way back to the hotel you will enjoy a local sweet treat as a complimentary. We make memories last forever, so after some editing you will get your professional photos and Gopro video in your email.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Centrally located Lima´s hotels
Departure Time :
Everyday:Morning tour: 7 am Afternoon tour: 1pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please send your ski boots size at time of booking
- Sport long sleeve clothes (preferred)
- Hat and sunscreen (preferred)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Spanish/English guide
- Please advise any specific allergies at time of booking
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.