Sang Chokor - Bumdra - Tiger's Nest Overnight Trek (One and Half Day)
The Bum Dra trek is one of the most beautiful short duration trek in Bhutan with only one night camping in the wild. But the scenery and landscape may well be worth compared to all of the other treks and also in terms of the adventure and the experience that goes along as you hike up. Also called the ‘The Trek of the Thousand Dakinis’ (celestial female beings) you can even explore the numerous sacred and holy caves where the angels had convened. You can also get a spectacular view of the Taktsang Monastery from the top which you will not see from the usual tourist route.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - 2 lunch
- Dinner - 2 dinner
- Coffee and/or Tea - 2 times tea/coffee and snacks
- Camping Equipments
- All trekking equipments
- Trekking Chef on the trek
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
The Bum Dra trek is one of the most beautiful short duration trek in Bhutan with only one night camping in the wild. But the scenery and landscape may well be worth compared to all of the other treks in terms of the adventure and the experience that goes along as you hike up...
• Paro Taktsang, Taktsang Trail BT, Paro Bhutan
• Paro Airport Bird's Eye View Point, Paro Bhutan
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotels in Paro and ThimphuAirports
- Paro Airport, Paro Bhutan
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.