Sanity Vessel Sea Scooter Snorkeling Tour to the Island of Lanai from Kaanapali
Experience depends upon availability - Covid 19. May limit passenger count.
Must call to confirm activity on vessels are available for time of booking.
We go to 2 snorkel spots of the shoreline of Lanai included on vessel is water, juices and sodas. sea scooter tour is amazing off shore Maui Exploring the Amazing West Maui Underwater World. Searching for Tropical Sea Life and Turtles in their natural environment. The ease of these Sea Scooters will get you where you want to go in no time at all. Which ever way you point these Sea Scooters is they way you will be going. Whether it a loop de loop or heading down to see coral on the ocean bottom. Your snorkeling experience will never be the same. Take videos to share with your family and friends on this special Guided Sea Scooter tour. (rent a gopro to hook onto your sea scooter)
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Sea Scooter
- Breakfast - Fruit, Pastries and Chips
- Reef/Skin Safe Organic Sunscreen
What's excluded :
- Bring Towel, Rent wet suit tops, rent Gopros, buy SD cards to take home of your experience
We meet at Whaler's Village in Kaanapali. Park in Parking lot at 2435 Kaanapali Parkway. Walk toward beach between Leilani's on the Beach restaurant and Westin Hotel. Go onto the sand and crew member in lime green shirt Insane Jet boat rash guard will check you in at 6:45 am please be on time Departure is 7:15am. All snorkel gear is on vessel and please wear a face covering (Mask) and practice social distancing. During whale season which is until May 15 this tour is a whale was and 2 snorkel stops on the shoreline of the Island of Lanai. Return is approximately 11:30am. Included is waters, juices and sodas, fresh fruits and pastries for your 4 hour tour. At your destinations for snorkeling you will be receiving your sea scooters to use with instructions. You may rent a gopro and buy and SD card to take home to share your one in a life time experience with friends and family. Rental of wet suit tops are also available along with gopro rentals with SD cards.
• Whalers Village, 2435 Kaanapali Parkway, Lahaina, HI 96761, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761
Departure Point :2435 Kaanapali Pkwy, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/1/2020 - 1/13/2022
Tuesday: 07:00 AM - 11:30 AM Thursday: 07:00 AM - 11:30 AM Saturday: 07:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are operating under COVID-19 guidelines to ensure your safety of our guests and staff. All guest are required to wear a face covering upon check-in.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.