Sankt Polten Walking Tour with professional guide
In this tour, you will visit:
- The sole venue of the Men's Field Hockey World Championship 2006.
- The Roman Catholic cathedral.
- One of the most beautiful squares in Austria.
- The municipal museum.
Also, discover many other specialties of this city along the path.
per adult from
What's included :
- English Speaking Guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Stadtmuseum St. Polten
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sankt Polten, Sankt Polten, Lower Austria
You are going to visit The hockey park which is also known due to a name sponsorship officially as Sparkassenpark Mönchengladbach. It was the sole venue of the Men's Field Hockey World Championship 2006.
Pass By: Sankt Pölten Cathedral, 3100 St Pölten, Austria
Dedicated to the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, is a Roman Catholic cathedral. The building, despite being a well-preserved late Romanesque structure, is Baroque in appearance.
Pass By: Grabung Domplatz, Dompl., 3100 St. Pölten, Austria
Since the summer of 2010, the city of St. Pölten employs the archaeologist Dr. Ronald Rosy as "City Archaeologist". He has been digging in the city for many years and has now taken over the direction of the excavation on the cathedral square.
Pass By: Mariensäule, Wr. Str. 16-18, 3100 St. Pölten, Austria
You will then be visiting Mariensäule Wiener street.
Pass By: Dreifaltigkeitssaule, Rathausplatz, Sankt Polten Austria
The Dreifaltigkeitssäule also is known as Trinity Column, which is a plague column from the 18th century, is located in the middle of the main square of Linz. It is one of the most beautiful squares in Austria.
Stop At: Stadtmuseum St. Polten, Stadtmuseum St. Poelten Prandtauerstrasse 2, Sankt Polten 3100 Austria
Lastly, you will be visiting The Stadtmuseum St. Pölten which is the municipal museum.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Saint Pölten, St Pölten, Austria
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.