Santa Barbara Funk Zone Food Tasting Tour
On this food walking tour, guests will explore some of the city’s off the beaten path eateries and shops. This 3.5-hour tour starts just off of State Street, a few blocks from the beach, and ends in Santa Barbara’s Funk Zone, a funky industrial area that is home to art galleries, around 20 local wineries, gourmet restaurants, and even a local brewery and distillery. Learn from your local guide about the history of Santa Barbara, the development of the Funk Zone, and will enjoy food tastings at six different locations. Tour is limited to a maximum of 14 people.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Beer, Wine, and Food tasting
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Funk Zone, Yanonali Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Professional tour guide will take your group through the Funk Zone, stopping at six different restaurants and tasting rooms along the way. Community garden, public murals, and historical points of interest will be pointed out along the way.
Your guided food walking tour begins promptly at 11am in front of Chocolate Maya, located at 15 West Gutierrez Street in downtown Santa Barbara. Please plan to arrive 10 minutes early to check in (10:50am) and meet your tour guide.
This tour is a guided walking tour. For most of the tastings, guests will be standing, so please wear good, comfortable walking shoes. This tour is not suited for those who cannot be on their feet for 2+ hours or those with physical limitations that make walking long distances difficult.
Over the course of your tour, your tour guide will take you to six different locations for tastings where you will get a behind the scenes look at some of the best eateries, wineries and breweries in the area.
Your tour ends about 3-4 blocks from where it begins, so at the conclusion of your tour, your tour guide will make sure you are able to find your way back to the parking lot where tour began.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :15 W Gutierrez St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Helena Avenue Bakery, 131 Anacapa St c, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour is not suited for vegans, lactose intolerant individuals or a gluten-free diet. Because all restaurants and partnering businesses are notified the day prior to the tour, any last minute dietary requests cannot be accommodated.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.