Santa Barbara Harbor Kayak Tour
Captain Jacks Santa Barbara Tours conducts guided 1.5 - 2 hour kayak tours of the Santa Barbara Harbor at 10:30 & 1:30 daily. Experience California’s most beautiful harbor on this fun and easy tour. Our professionally guided tour includes a kayak lesson/briefing, all kayak gear and paddles. This tour is the perfect introduction to kayaking and is fun for the entire family. Your tour starts at the boat launch, winds through the harbor, under Stearns Wharf, and out to the one mile buoy. Chances are good the locals will show up to greet you. Dolphins, California sea lions, and harbor seals may cruise by to say hello. Please visit www.captainjackstours.com for information on wine tasting tours, horseback riding, sunset cruises and much more!
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
Enjoy an ocean kayak with a certified, friendly, local guide. Paddle around the Santa Barbara harbor as you learn historical tidbits and stories that make Santa Barbara unique. Visit the Sea Lions on the one-mile buoy and paddle under the historic wharf.
• Santa Barbara Harbor, 132 Harbor Way, Santa Barbara, CA 93109-2363
Departure Point :302 W Cabrillo Blvd, Santa Barbara, CA 93109, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.