Santa Barbara History and Architecture Bike Tour
Biking the seaside in Santa Barbara is always beautiful and having a guide brings it to life by adding context and stories about the development of this lovely waterfront.
State Street just recently closed to automobiles, so now biking through downtown is more enjoyable and safe than ever. Your guide will not only provide entertaining stories about how the town and its buildings came to be, but also give you tips on the best restaurants, bars, and attractions to enjoy during the rest of your stay in Santa Barbara.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Souvenir water bottle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Santa Barbara Harbor, 132 Harbor Way, Santa Barbara, CA 93109-2363
Get fitted to your bike, learn a little about the history of the harbor as well as the great current activities there, and pedal to the bike bath.
Pass By: 219 Stearns Wharf, Santa Barbara, CA 93101-3581
Lovely views of the wharf and interesting stories about its construction.
Stop At: Andree Clark Bird Refuge, 1400 E Cabrillo Blvd, Santa Barbara, CA 93108-2880
Beautiful views across the water.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: El Presidio de Santa Barbara State Historic Park, 123 E Canon Perdido St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101-2215
This and other interesting sites await as you cruise up State Street. Now closed to traffic!
Pass By: The Granada Theatre, 1214 State St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101-2608
Learn about the history of this unique building and fabulous performing arts center.
Pass By: Santa Barbara County Courthouse, 1100 Anacapa St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101-2099
See America's most beautiful courthouse.
Departure Point :113 Harbor Way, Santa Barbara, CA 93109, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Naturally socially distanced! All outdoors.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.