Santa Barbara Private Wine Tasting Experience
This "Elevated Private Tasting Experience" is a relaxed and seated experience that's perfect for wine enthusiasts interested in understanding more about wine and getting a custom experience. You'll start promptly at 4:00 pm and your highly experienced hosts, either owners Jamie or Kym Slone who will taste you through Five wines (whites/reds). You'll be in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara's historic Presidio Neighborhood. A vibrant few blocks centered around the historical site of the last of the Spanish fortresses, or presidios, to be built in California. Encompassing what was also once the city’s Chinatown and Japantown, the neighborhood is now home to a variety of locally owned, intriguing shops, wine tasting rooms, world class restaurants, casual eateries, bars, coffee houses, and cultural treasures.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting (five wines)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - Cheese Box
What's excluded :
- Gratuity not Included
- A 90 minute relaxed private wine tasting experience with the owner in the gorgeous Jamie Slone Wines Private Reserve Room located in the heart of Santa Barbara's downtown historic Presidio Neighborhood. We'll meet you where you are on your wine journey and talk about what you want to. We will give you a behind the scenes experience and talk about our wine journey along with touching on how wine is made, how to store and serve it. You'll taste five different wines of your choice with either owners Jamie or Kym Slone!
• Cheese Box - Each box comes with three wine friendly cheeses, house made fig jam, dried apricots, walnuts & dried cherries + sealed Rustic Bakery crackers + knife.
Departure Point :Jamie Slone Wines, 23 E De La Guerra St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Parking and Transportation: There are 2 city garages nearby with first 75 min free. Valet parking is available and Lyft/Uber/Public transportation can take you to the front door. Amtrak train station is only 9 blocks away. The downtown waterfront shuttle is only .50 cents each way and has a stop on State St. and De La Guerra St., only 225 feet from Jamie Slone Wines.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.