Santa Barbara Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Turn Santa Barbara into a giant game board with this fun scavenger hunt adventure! This challenge combines the excitement of the Amazing Race with a 3-hour city walking tour. Guided from any smart phone, teams make their way among well known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. Note: Pricing is per individual, but teams must book together in order to be included in the same adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- One scavenger hunt tour for a team of 2-5 people
What's excluded :
- Must have a smart phone with a cellular data service plan. Smart phone not included with tour.
The adventure begins down at the waterfront and takes you out onto the wharf. The adventure will take you on a well-designed course among historic monuments, up the best streets of Santa Barbara, among great artwork, old theaters and the famous courthouse. The tour requires approximately 2 miles of walking, with numerous stops along the route to complete challenges and decipher clues. The game software tracks team points and posts the final score to a city leaderboard for those with a competitive edge.
Using a smart phone as “the guide” allows participants to start when they want and determine their own pace of play, leaving time to stop for an ice cream or simply enjoy the beautiful coastal city and its natural scenery. Great for families, friends and those ready to have fun while seeing the city!
Please note that pricing is per individual but your team must book together. One voucher is valid for your team of 2-5 people.
• 219 Stearns Wharf, Santa Barbara, CA 93101-3581
• Arlington Theatre, 1317 State St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101-2647
• Santa Barbara County Courthouse, 1100 Anacapa St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101-2099
• Casa de la Guerra, 15 E de La Guerra St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101-2217
Departure Point :1 Garden St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2018 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Teams must book together in order to be included in the same adventure
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Follow directions on voucher to activate tour
- Must have a US cellular data service plan
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- We are a Covid-19 friendly outdoor activity. No tour guides, no outside groups are added to your team. The wearing of face masks is recommended but not required during this activity in outdoor settings.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.