Santa Barbara Wine Tasting Day Tour from Los Angeles
Get a true taste of the world famous California wines. During our tour you will discover of the true beauty of the Santa Barbara and Santa Ynez wine country. Stop at the Vincent winery to enjoy to sipping wine in vineyard natural surroundings. On the way enjoy your visit to Solvang - Danish Capital of USA, beautiful scenery of the Pacific Ocean, Lake Cachuma and Los Padres National forest.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Optional activities fees might include: $2-$4 per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, California
Located just 90 miles north of Los Angeles, Santa Barbara is a world apart, and offers a soothing realm of distinct and subtle pleasures, and an intoxicating appeal that arises from the convergence of elements found perhaps nowhere else in the world. Santa Barbara is a city of white-washed buildings with red tile roofs tucked between the mountains and the sea, laid back Santa Barbara resonates with an irresistibly sensuous allure. Downtown Santa Barbara offers myriad attractions and historical sites for visitors of all ages to explore. Rich in reminders of its colorful past, Santa Barbara Downtown is a mix of historic adobes and outdoor courtyards, with a display of contemporary sculpture set among the Mediterranean architecture.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Solvang, Solvang, California
Come to discover the warm hospitality of the "Danish Capital of America". Solvang was founded in 1911 by a group of Danish educators. The settlers of this city left for the west to escape midwestern winters. The city is home to windmills, bakeries, restaurants, and merchants offering a taste of Denmark in California. The architecture of many of the buildings follows traditional German style. There is a copy of the famous Little Mermaid statue from Copenhagen, as well as one featuring the bust of famed Danish fable writer Hans Christian Andersen.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Pacific Coast Highway, 147161, CA
Beautiful Pacific Ocean and mountains scenery along the way
Pass By: Santa Ynez Valley, Santa Ynez Valley, California
The picturesque Santa Ynez Valley encompasses six communities clustered closely together like wine grapes. From the charming, tiny gem of rural Ballard, the bustling gateway city of Buellton, the vintage western town of Los Alamos, the arts-influenced wine-infused town of Los Olivos and the turn-of-the-20th-century township of Santa Ynez, to the northern European atmosphere of the city of Solvang founded by Danish-Americans in 1911, it’s relaxing and refreshing to meander and experience them all. Just two hours up the coast from Los Angeles, it feels like a world away with endless possibilities.
Pass By: Buellton, Buellton, California
Home of the split Pea Soup
Stop At: Santa Ynez Wine Trail, Santa Ynez, CA
Scenic driving route through Santa Barbara wine country that offers opportunities to tour major wineries along the way. Stop at the beautiful vineyard for exciting wine tasting
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Lake Cachuma, HC 59 - Highway 154, Santa Barbara, CA 93105
Set amidst acres of wilderness flanked by the picturesque Santa Ynez and San Rafael Mountains, lies glimmering Cachuma Lake. Here you will find practically everything you need for a relaxing getaway in the great outdoors. Mild temperatures, typically sunny skies, and celebrated fishing conditions make camping here during winter months exceptionally rewarding.
Pass By: Los Padres National Forest, CA
Located in the beautiful coastal mountains of central California, lies the Los Padres National Forest encompassing nearly two million acres. Stretching almost 220 miles from the Carmel Valley area to the western edge of Los Angeles County, the forest provides the scenic backdrop for many communities including Big Sur, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara and Ojai. While many of the campgrounds and picnic areas are easily reached by vehicle, much of the forest is remote and unroaded, with excellent opportunities for primitive backcountry recreation.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Minimum 2 people to book this tour. We will pick you up at any residential address within the city of Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Burbank, Universal City, Anaheim, Long beach LAX airport, Cruise terminals and will drop you off at the designated hotel or address Airports
- Los Angeles Intl Airport, 1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Long Beach Municipal Airport, 4100 Donald Douglas Drive, Long Beach, CA 90808
- Bob Hope Airport, 2627 N Hollywood Way, Burbank, CA 91505
- Los Angeles World Cruise Center, 100 Swinford St, San Pedro, CA 90731, USA
- Carnival cruise port, 231 Windsor Way, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/15/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.