Santa Cruz Jewish Quarter Walking Tour, Guadalquivir and Highlights of Seville
Get a unique perspective on the main points of Seville by taking this tour of the historic centre of the city.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bilingual guided tour (simultaneously in English and Spanish)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Amigo Tours Sevilla, Seville Spain
Amigo Tours Seville is the unit of Amigo Tours in this Andalusien city, formed by a professional team of expert guides.
Pass By: Torre de la Plata, Calle de Santander 9-11, 41001 Seville Spain
Is an octagonal military tower in Al-Andalus, located in present-day Seville. It was constructed by the Almohad Caliphate.
Pass By: Real Alcazar de Sevilla, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
Is a royal palace built for the Christian king Peter of Castile. It was built by Castilian Christians on the site of an Abbadid Muslim residential fortress and destroyed after the Christian conquest of Seville. The palace, a preeminent example of Mudéjar architecture in the Iberian Peninsula.
Pass By: Archivo General de Indias, Avenida Constitucion s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
Housed in the ancient merchants' exchange of Seville
Pass By: Catedral de Sevilla, Avenida de la Constitucion s/n, 41001 Seville Spain
Largest gothic cathedral in the world. It was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987. Seville Cathedral was the site of the baptism of Infant Juan of Aragon in 1478, only son of the Catholic Monarchs Ferdinand II of Aragon and Isabella I of Castile. We would have time to learn about its construction and history
Pass By: Barrio Santa Cruz, Seville Spain
Is the primary tourist neighborhood of Seville, Spain, and the former Jewish quarter of the medieval city.
Departure Point :Torre del Oro, Paseo de Cristóbal Colón, s/n, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :5:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The use of masks has been proven to be effective in preventing contagion of Covid 19, so the use of masks is mandatory throughout the tour. Amigo will not provide them so please make sure you bring your own one.
- The social distance should be maintained throughout the trip when possible. Families can stay together
- We recommend our tourists to take responsibility for their luggage, backpacks, etc. as Amigo collaborators are forbidden to touch any of our clients objects
- Our employees (guides and operators) are regularly trained in the sanitary measures stipulated by each country where we operate.
- At the beginning of our tour, the guide will clearly communicate the health protection protocol in detail that we will follow during the tour.
- The check-in process will be done through the mobile phone to avoid contact with paper or other people.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.