Santa Fé & South Plazas Day Trip in Galapagos Aboard a Comfort Class Yacht
Explore Santa Fe which is formed by uplifted, submarine basaltic lava, created some 4 million years ago. Much of it is a faulted plateau covered with a forest of giant Opuntia cactus. The most spectacular plants are the giant prickly pear cactus, unique to Santa Fe (Opuntia echios barringtonensis). The Galapagos dove is common on the trail, as are painted locusts, often pursued by a snake or two. The park monument is often a vantage point to spy a Galapagos hawk. The highlight is the land iguana, a lighter-colored iguana that is endemic to Santa Fe. Santa Fe is also home to a large Sea Lion nursery.
Discover South Plaza Island. This beautiful island is full of both land life and birds, including Swallow-tailed Gulls, Lava Gulls, Frigate birds, Masked boobies, Blue-footed boobies, Pelicans and Red-billed Tropicbirds. It’s easy to wander past a gull’s nest and observe chicks flapping their wings trying to fly.
Explore Galapagos Islands in a new first-class 74-foot motor yacht.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private transportation
- Certified Naturalist Guide
What's excluded :
- Extra soft and alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Fe Island, Santa Fe Island, Galapagos Islands
Explore two uninhabited islands in Galapagos aboard a comfortable first-class yacht. This day cruise you will go to Santa Fe Island and South Plazas Island. Get aboard a day cruise of unprecedented speed, in wonderful comfort, with catering facilities onboard for snacks and lunch, space for everyone to relax, enthusiastic naturalist guide and dedicated crew.
Santa Fe Island also called Barrington Island after British Admiral Samuel Barrington, is formed by uplifted, submarine basaltic lava, created some 4 million years ago.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: South Plaza Island, Ecuador
After a delicious lunch on board, we head to South Plaza Island. This beautiful island is full of both land life and birds, including Swallow-tailed Gulls, Lava Gulls, Frigate birds, Masked boobies, Blue-footed boobies, Pelicans and Red-billed Tropicbirds.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Avenue Charles Darwin, Ave Charles Darwin, Puerto Ayora, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotels pick up/drop off in Puerto Ayora
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.