Santa Fe Revisited
Only historical tour of its kind based on the research of the eight books I've written on Santa Fe including: Santa Fe Opera, Route 66, 109 E. Palace & the Manhattan Project, Pueblos of New Mexico History, Loretto Chapel, San Miguel Mission, Canyon Road & Santa Fe as an Art Mecca, Sunmount Sanatorium, Santuario de Guadalupe, Masonic Scottish Rite Temple,
El Castillo Bridge & Manhattan Project, I AM Historic Temple & Spirituality in Santa Fe Original Cross of the Martyrs Site, Japanese Internment Camp Site, WWII History, History of the Civil War to WWII and Billy the Kid.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cross of the Martyrs, 600 Paseo de Peralta, Santa Fe, NM 87501-1957
Panoramic view of Santa Fe plus historic overview.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Santa Fe National Cemetery, 501 N Guadalupe St, Santa Fe, NM 87501-1455
American Civil War history.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :100 E San Francisco St, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
In front of La Fonda Hotel on San Francisco Street.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.