Santa Fe Scavenger Hunt: The Oldest Capital Comes Alive
Let’s Roam is the #1 app-led scavenger hunt company. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems, answering trivia questions and solving challenges. Work with your team or compete against them, as you learn new facts and create memorable experiences. Let’s Roam Scavenger Hunts are great as an everyday activity, or for bachelorette parties, birthday parties, corporate team building events and more! Each player chooses an interactive role, with challenges varying by person.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Digital Copies of your scavenger hunt photos
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Looking for small group activities that take you beyond the four walls of your local watering hole? Let’s Roam is here to help. Sign up for a Santa Fe scavenger hunt and put on your best Nick Cage impression as you seek out the national treasures hidden in Santa Fe. will guide you through the cultural, historical, artistic, and zany Santa Fe sights as you and your team contend for scavenger hunt glory.
Preview some of the “epic”est highlights for this hunt: State Capitol, Santa Fe Plaza, Railyard Arts District.
• Loretto Chapel, 207 Old Santa Fe Trail Between Alameda and Water sts., Santa Fe, NM 87501
• Jean Cocteau Cinema, 418 Montezuma Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501-2579
• Railyard Arts District, South Guadalupe Street Between Agua Fria and Paseo de Peralta, Santa Fe, NM 87501
• Santa Fe Plaza, 100 Old Santa Fe Trail, Santa Fe, NM 87501
• Lensic Performing Arts Center, 211 W San Francisco St, Santa Fe, NM 87501-2128
• Old San Miguel Mission, 403 El Camino Real St, Socorro, NM 87801-5106
Departure Point :490 Old Santa Fe Trail, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
Departure Time :10/31/2018 - 10/31/2050
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes
- No minimum age required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.