Santa Maria de Colombo
The Santa Maria de Colombo is a replica of Christopher Columbus's flag ship.
It makes a trip along the souht coast of Madeira Island, usually untill Cabo Girão, where we make a stop for swimming in the summer.
We also try to watch the dolphins and whales during the trip.
This is a trip in time, where you can go back to XV century
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Baia de Camara de Lobos, Caminho Trincheira, Camara De Lobos, Madeira 9300-159 Portugal
The tripis along the south coast of Madeira, usually untill Cabo Girão.
Stop At: Cabo Girao, Camara De Lobos, Madeira Portugal
You can see the clear waters, and stunning Sea Cliff
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Marina do Funchal, 9000 Funchal, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.