Santa Marta 2-hour Street Food Tour
Join this gastronomic experience and enjoy the traditional food of this region in a 2-hour tour through its broad flavor palette and delicious meals.
per adult from
What's included :
- Knowledgeable guide in English or Spanish
- Described foods and drinks.
What's excluded :
- Transportation (pick-up and drop-off at your hotel)
- Unspecified food or beverage.
- Optional tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza Parque Simon Bolivar, Between Calle 14 and 15, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
You will meet up at Plaza de Bolivar at 10:00 am to take you to key places with delicious recipes of local gastronomy. You will start tasting envueltos (corn dough wrapped in palm leaves) accompanied with exquisite sauces. Then, you will eat the typical Costeño cheese and cassava.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Catedral de Santa Marta, Carrera 17 14, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality 470004 Colombia
You will continue to a hot spot of street foods next to Santa Marta’s Cathedral. There, you will be able to taste different kinds of foods and join them with a delicious tropical fruit beverage. You will be surprised by the fruit offered at this place because for sure you’ll get to know some that you didn’t even know that existed.
Finally, you will end with one of the most iconic recipes of the Caribbean Coast, the Shrimp Ceviche. You will go to the best place in Santa Marta to eat this dish and adding other ingredients like avocado, octopus, or stingray.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Simon Bolivar Park, Cra. 1, Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.