Santa Rosa Bike 'n' Brew
Sonoma County’s claim to fame might be wine, but the region also boasts some celebrated breweries that are worth a visit. On this fun, scenic bike tour through Santa Rosa and Sebastopol, admire the beautiful scenery up close as you cruise from brewery to brewery. You’ll learn all about the history of beer brewing in this region from your expert guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Use of wine carrier and handlebar bag
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: HopMonk Tavern, 268 Petaluma Ave, Sebastopol, CA 95472-4222
Visit the historical 100 year old building. Sample fresh craft beers in their beautiful beer garden.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Russian River Brewing Company, 724 4th St, Santa Rosa, CA 95404-4421
World renowned brewery that serves awesome fresh craft beers!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :175 Railroad St, Santa Rosa, CA 95401, USA
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Minimum age is 21 years to drink alcohol and must show proper ID
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.