Santa Tere Food Tour
Multicolored visions, mouth-watering smells, ancient flavors and groundbreaking dishes await in markets, restaurants and street stalls all over Santa Tere.
We’ll take a walk through Guadalajara’s foodie paradise, where you will try over 10 samples of carefully selected Mexican food and drinks — some of which my family has been eating for generations.
Samples may include pozole, carne en su jugo, aguas frescas, birria, tejuino, chiles rellenos, multiple types of tacos, artisanal beer, and an interesting take on tortas ahogadas. Lots of Guadalajara flavor into one great meal that we’ll top off with a delicious dessert that may include jericallas, nieve de garrafa and a traditional cacao drink.
Along the way, I will share the inside stories behind each bite to help you appreciate the flavors in a whole different light. All of this while you discover one of the most interesting neighborhoods in Guadalajara.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Over 10 samples of carefully selected Mexican food and drinks. Samples may include pozole, carne en su jugo, birria, tejuino, fried quesadillas, multiple types of tacos, artisanal beer, and more.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gabriel Ramos Millan, Gabriel Ramos Millan, Mexico City, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
We’ll take a walk through Guadalajara’s foodie paradise
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Calle Gabriel Ramos Millán 146, Col Americana, Americana, 44600 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Groups have been temporarily reduced to a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.