Santa Ynez Valley Wine Tour
A beautiful, scenic tour of the California’s Central Coast Wine Region perfect for any wine lover!
This Santa Ynez wine tour features tastings are three local wineries, lunch in the Santa Ynez Valley, door to door shuttle service and a knowledgeable guide for the day. Wineries visited will vary based on availability. Groups often enjoy a barrel room tour and explore the small town of Los Olivos. Your guide will discuss local history and insights into Santa Ynez wine region along the way.
On this popular tour, lunch will be served in the shade at a favorite winery or park. Your guide will pick up a delicious lunch sourced from local, fresh ingredients.
Your Santa Ynez Wine Tour includes:
- Shuttle Pick Up from Your Hotel
- All wine tasting fees at three of the local wineries listed (private tastings and winery tours available for groups of 8+)
- Delicious catered lunch and cold beverages
- A friendly and knowledgeable guide
- Discussion on winemaking and historical insights
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Includes a gourmet picnic lunch.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages - Includes tasting fees at 3 wineries.
- Bottled water - Re-usable water bottles that can be re-filled at stops throughout the tour
What's excluded :
- Guide gratuity: It is customary, but optional, to tip your guide if you had a positive experience.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, California
Meet your guide at your central Santa Barbara hotel and board a comfortable air-conditioned luxury passenger van. Enjoy the views as you leave the city behind and head into the Santa Ynez Valley to explore the vineyard filled countryside.
Pick ups are also available from Santa Ynez Valley and Solvang.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Santa Ynez Valley, Santa Ynez Valley, California
Explore the stunning vineyards and quaint towns of the Santa Ynez Valley while our guide shares some of the history and wine production secrets of the valley. We will visit three full production wineries and lunch will be enjoyed amidst the vineyards.
We spend about an hour at each winery and allow approximately an hour for lunch at one of those stops.
We have a few "local favorites" that we may visit on this tour, with great reviews from our clients and guides. You can read more about our partner wineries on our website.
~Andrew Murray Vineyards
~Fess Parker Winery
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :1 Garden St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up/drop off at all hotels, vacation rentals and private accommodations in Santa Barbara and the Santa Ynez Valley. Alternatively you can meet us at the Santa Barbara Visitors Center at 1 Garden St, Santa Barbara. Airports
- Santa Barbara Municipal Airport, 500 James Fowler Rd, Santa Barbara, CA 93117
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are actively following directives & guidelines of local, state & federal authorities to mitigate the possibility of COVID-19 exposure for guests & employees. You can read more about our policies.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.