Santiago Bernabeu Stadium Tour
Planning a trip to Madrid? Are you a soccer fan? Why Santiago Bernabeu Stadium is a must-visit sight in Madrid? Which famous soccer legends played at Santiago Bernabeu Stadium? How many seats Santiago Bernabeu Stadium has? Why Real Madrid’s stadium has that name?
This tour offers you the chance to discover the house of the most successful football club in the 20th Century: Real Madrid CF. The stadium has witnessed some of the greatest moments in modern football when icon players as Zidane, Roberto Carlos, Casillas, Ronaldo, Beckham, Ramos, Kaká, and Cristiano Ronaldo have played on the legendary ground.
You will have the chance to enjoy a Panoramic View of the Stadium, Sensations Room, enter the intimacy of the Dressing Rooms and the famous Press Room.
Get ready to experience Madrid from a different perspective. A local charismatic guide will reveal interesting facts about Santiago Bernabeu Stadium.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance Fee to Stadium Tour
- Professional Local Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, Avenida Concha Espina 1, 28036 Madrid Spain
Tour includes stops at:
Panoramic View of the Stadium
Best Ever Club Room
Tunnel, Benches and Coaching Area
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Mundial 82 Garden, 28046 Madrid, Spain
Return Detail :Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, Av. de Concha Espina, 1, 28036 Madrid, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.