Santiago city experience: Walking tour, Market visit, Lunch & Coffee included
Enjoy a different private city tour of Santiago as you explore and visit the main cultural and tourist attractions by metro and bus.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transport (bus or subway)
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Tickets not specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santiago, Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region
On this private walking tour, you will experience Santiago as a true "un Santiaguino" place, as you explore boutiques, food markets and various neighborhoods with your expert guide you will feel like a local. You will have a coffee with legs, you will see street food, stop to eat and have a drink at a local bar, immerse yourself in Chilean culture on the go.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: La Moneda, Moneda S/N, Santiago 8320000 Chile
The Palacio de La Moneda, commonly known as La Moneda, is the seat of the president of the Republic of Chile. It also houses the General Secretariat of the Presidency, and the General Secretariat of Government. It is located in the commune of Santiago, To the north is the Plaza de la Constitución and to the south, that of the Citizenship.
Pass By: Plaza de Armas, Santiago 8329001 Chile
The Plaza de Armas de Santiago is located in the commune of Santiago and is the nucleus of the historic center of the capital of Chile.1 It is located in the quadrant bounded by the Cathedral and Monjitas streets in the north, May 21 and State by the east, Compañía and Merced by the south, the Smoked Walk and the Bridge Walk by the west. Under the Plaza is currently the Plaza de Armas station of the Santiago Metro, opened in 2000.
Pass By: Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana), Plaza de Armas, Santiago 8320147 Chile
The Metropolitan Cathedral of Santiago is the headquarters of the Archdiocese of Santiago de Chile and the main temple of the Catholic Church in that country. As Iglesia Catedral it is the permanent seat of the archbishop of Santiago and is dedicated to the Assumption of the Virgin Mary.
Stop At: Central Market (Mercado Central), Ismael Valdes Vergara 900, Santiago 8320009 Chile
The Central Market is located within the commune of Santiago, in the historic center of the Chilean capital.
The building began to be built in 1869 and was inaugurated on August 23, 1872, 147 years ago.
After a well-deserved lunch, we will take a bearish or earthquake (popular drink) in the Piojera (place with more than 100 years of tradition)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cerro San Cristobal, Pio Nono 445, Recoleta Parque Metropolitano de Santiago, Santiago 8320000 Chile
The hill San Cristóbal - formerly Tupahue (in Quechua: ‘Sentinel’) - 1 is located in Santiago, the capital of Chile. With an altitude of 880 meters above sea level and a prominence of 280 m, it is the second highest point in the city, surpassed by the Renca hill. The hill is located between the communes of Providencia and Recoleta, with the Bellavista neighborhood at their feet.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
please send hotel name and address
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.