Santiago de Chile Private Sightseeing Tour
If you are looking for what to do during your visit we recommend our Privarte City Tour through Santiago, which is a tour around the most important historical, commercial and residential areas.
We will make a panoramic visit to the courtyards of the Government Palace "La Moneda", the historic center of the Plaza de Armas, the Cathedral, the Central Post Office, between others. It is an ideal excursion to know the highlights of the city. You can't miss it!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up & Drop off from selected hotels
- Private transportation
- Private Guide
What's excluded :
- Museums tickets
- Extras not detailed in the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Armas
- Entry/Admission - Centro Cultural Estacion Mapocho
- Entry/Admission - Chilean National Museum of Fine Arts
- Entry/Admission - Club Hipico de Santiago
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Moneda Palace, Moneda S/N, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Our private guide will pick you up at your hotel for starting the visit. We will learn in a different way the advances of a conservative society, thus knowing the relevant landmarks of the country's history and the great importance it has for its inhabitants.
We will visit the main historical points of the city, such as Civic District, where is located La Moneda Palace, the headquarters of the president of the Republic of Chile.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de La Constitucion, Moneda and Morande, Santiago 8340503 Chile
This emblematic square has pedestrian paths in an X shape and its name is a tribute to the ten Chilean constitutions.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Armas, Santiago 8329001 Chile
Our tour continues through the Plaza de Armas, surrounded by the main national monuments: Central post building, National Museum of History and the illustrious Municipality of Santiago.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana), Plaza de Armas, Santiago 8320147 Chile
In the Plaza de Armas we will stop to enjoy the majestic architecture of the metropolitan cathedral that has been restored several times after suffering the impact of fires, earthquakes and dictatorships.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Centro Cultural Estacion Mapocho, Plaza de la Cultura S/N Independencia and Balmaceda, Santiago 8320000 Chile
We continue towards the Parque de Los Reyes where we find the Mapocho Station Cultural Center, which was the old ferrocaliles station and was converted into the cultural center, a heritage space destined for the cultural dissemination of the country.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chilean National Museum of Fine Arts, Jose Miguel de la Barra 650, Santiago 8320000 Chile
We continue the tour to the museum of fine arts located in the forest park. Declared as a national historical monument, it is the first museum of arts in Latin America
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Club Hipico de Santiago, Avenida Almirante Blanco Encalada 2540, Santiago 8370465 Chile
Finally, we will tour the financial sector of the upper part of the city, also de University Neighborhood and the Club Hipico area.
We will stop at one of the most prestigious craft stores. After exploring the store, we will be returning to your hotel at approximately 12:30 PM
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.