Santiago de Compostela & Viana de Castelo - Private Tour
At Go Travel Everywhere, we bet on a quality service, punctual and personalized, in order to guarantee the satisfaction of those who choose us. Our drivers, and guides, are committed professionals who stand out for their attention and care.
Classified as World Heritage since 1985, and the most cosmopolitan city of Galicia, Santiago de Compostela has attracted visitors and pilgrims from all over the world for centuries. Santiago is great. And so it makes us feel!
The "Minhota" hospitality, with its rich gastronomy and vibrant traditions, make of Viana do Castelo a point of obligatory stop for those who visit the Minho region.
The city's landscapes will awaken your senses!
per adult from
9 to 11 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off at the Accommodation
- Guided visit in Santiago de Compostela
- Guided visit in Viana do Castelo
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Entries in Monuments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santiago de Compostela, Santiago de Compostela, Province of A Coruna, Galicia
Santiago is a vibrant city with an incomparable mix of pilgrims, tourists, locals and students. In the historic quarter, the Cathedral and Portico of Glory deserve special mention. Symbolic squares like the Obradoiro Square, the Quintana Square and the Toural Square, should also be visited. Dozens of churches, convents and palaces. Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque. And shops, bars, restaurants and a lovely market that overflows with fresh produce. At 12h00, we suggest that you attend the Mass of the Pilgrim, maximum exponent of the "Ways of Santiago"! For lunch, we recommend the typical dish "Paella".
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Viana do Castelo, Viana do Castelo, Viana do Castelo District, Northern Portugal
We’ll then return to Portugal, stopping in the pleasant and ancient city of Viana do Castelo, one of the most beautiful cities in Northern Portugal. Its participation in the Portuguese Discoveries and, later, in the fishing of cod, denotes its traditional connection to the sea. And situated on a hilltop above the city, the Basilica of Santa Luzia offers a breathtaking view of the city, the Lima River valley and the Atlantic Ocean.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is carried out at the your Accommodation, being it located in the center of Oporto, or in a place previously defined.Whenever you book a Tour with us, we will ask for the address of the Accommodation where you're staying so that we can organize the experience.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.