Santiago de Compostela and Viana do Castelo full-day private tour from Porto
Explore the pilgrim city of Santiago de Compostela at the end of the Camino de Santiago.
Learn more about the worship of St. James the Greater.
Attend Mass at Santiago de Compostela Cathedral or stroll the streets of the historic center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Visit the historic center of Valença do Minho - also known as the "Camino de Santiago".
Explore Your Wall - Vauban Style.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral De Santiago de Compostela
- Entry/Admission - Santuario de Santa Luzia
- Entry/Admission - Santiago de Compostela. Casco Historico
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cathedral De Santiago de Compostela, Praza do Obradoiro S/N, 15704, Santiago de Compostela Spain
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Santuario de Santa Luzia, Estrada de Santa Luzia, Viana do Castelo 4900-408 Portugal
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Muralla de Santiago de Compostela, Santiago de Compostela Spain
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Santiago de Compostela. Casco Historico, Santiago de Compostela - Provincia de a Coruna - Galicia - Espana, 15704, Santiago de Compostela Spain
Visit and lunch
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You can provide us with your location and we will pick you up.Airports
- Porto Airport, Porto Portugal
- Porto Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Santiago Cathedral is under renovation - Please note
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to COVID-19 some tour plans and vehicle capacity may change
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.