Santiago: Full day panoramic tour to ski resort Valle Nevado
Enjoy a day trip to Valle Nevado in the Andes Mountain Range (Cordillera de las Andes). Located 30 miles (60 km) from Santiago, along a winding road with about 40 curves, the area is home to wonderful mountain scenery. You will see also Farellones, one of the other ski centers, and take in views of 8,850-foot (2,700-meter) summits covered in snow. A guide accompanies you to provide information about the area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- snow activities during winter
- Mountain activities during summer
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de los Pumas, Farellones Chile
The collection of passengers starts from hotels in Santiago from 07:00 - 08:00, where we will start heading to the Andes mountain range, through a path of 40 curves.
On the way we can see Santiago from the height and be able to breathe fresh mountain air.
At approximately 10 we will reach 2,700 meters. above sea level, where is Farellones, known to be one of the few mountain towns in Chile.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Avenida El Colorado S/N Centro de ski, Santiago 8320000 Chile
We will also visit the famous center of El Colorado.
Located 39 km from Santiago, it is a ski center, open all year round, however the snow season from the months of June to September is dedicated entirely to snow sports, the rest of the year can be active of mountain like walks, ascents, horseback riding among others.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Valle Nevado - Ski Resort Chile, Avenida Vitacura # 5250 Of. 304 Chile
We will continue our ascent to Valle Nevado, in which there are 20 curves to reach that prestigious ski center located at 3000 m.s.n.m. headquarters of important championships such as snowboarding, held annually.
Then we will have enough time to have lunch (on behalf of the passengers).
In the afternoon return to Santiago, to be at your Hotel at 18:00 approx.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Hotels in Santiago. Sectors of Las Condes, Vitacura, Providencia and Santiago
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The snow season is available from June - September, in October until May you will visit the ski center but there are not enough snow.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.