Santiago: Full day shared tour Puente del Inca & Mirador del Aconcagua.
A full day excursion to visit Portillo and its imposing Inca lagoon, the Puente del Inca in Argentina and the unique Mirador del Cerro Aconcagua
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Transportation by car or minibus
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Parque Provincial Aconcagua
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna del Inca, Portillo 2100000 Chile
At 07:30 am, our guide will pick you up at your hotel to go first to Portillo, where we will make the first stop so you can see the majesty of the Laguna del Inca.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Puente del Inca, Puente del Inca, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
This geomorphological curiosity is about 48 meters long, 28 wide and 8 thick, and is suspended 27 meters above the river. A series of stalactites, calcium inflorescences and in winter ice needles hang from this natural bridge.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Parque Provincial Aconcagua, Mendoza Argentina
Aconcagua Provincial, place where we can see the highest mountain in South America and for those who wish they will be able to do a small trek according to their abilities and time.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Hotels in Santiago downtown, Las Condes, Vitacura and Providencia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required.
- Snow season only from June until Septembre.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.