Santiago: Full day ,traditional city tour and Concha&Toro vineyard with entrace.
Join this full day tour and take part of Santiago City Tour combined with a Wine Tour and lunch at a traditional place!
This is what we call a perfect combination for a memorable day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese throughout the visit
- Entry/Admission - Concha y Toro
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Moneda, Moneda S/N, Santiago 8320000 Chile
The Palacio de La Moneda, commonly known as La Moneda, is the seat of the president of the Republic of Chile. It also houses the General Secretariat of the Presidency, and the General Secretariat of Government. The Plaza de la Constitución is located to the north and the Citizenship square to the south.
La Moneda has 40 rooms, one for the president and the rest for his ministers.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cerro Santa Lucia, Rua Santa Lucia, Santiago 8320190 Chile
Cerro Santa Lucía is an urban park located in the heart of the city of Santiago de Chile. It is bordered to the south by Avenida Libertador General Bernardo O'Higgins, near the Santa Lucia subway station. It has an altitude of 629 meters above sea level, a height of 69 meters and an area of 65 300 m².
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Armas, Santiago 8329001 Chile
The Plaza de Armas de Santiago is located in the commune of Santiago and is the core of the historic center of the capital of Chile. Under Plaza is currently the Plaza de Armas station of the Santiago Metro, inaugurated in 2000.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Barrio El Golf, Santiago Chile
Then we´ll cover the uptown financial district. In the end. we stop in one of the most prestigious handicraft store.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Concha y Toro, Avenida Virginia Subercaseaux 210, Pirque 9480092 Chile
Then we suggest the traditional "Vaquita Echá" in Pirque or the traditional Central Market in Santiago for lunch or Similar.( at your own expense).later you will head for Concha y Toro vineyards.
Visitors will gladly be received in Don Melchor Square by a Guide inviting you to enjoy the panoramic view accompanied by a glass of wine, with it in the hand the visitors walk through the old park, going back in time by appreciating the Pirque Casona (Big house) ,Concha y Toro Family´s residence.
Remarkable place where the major wines company ,in our country, emerged more than 100 years ago.
In the Pirque vineyards you´ll be informed on vides, technological and cultural management which stand for a first quality industrial output.
Concha y Toro invites you a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon, while you´re witnessing the old legend inside the old facilities. Once the tour is finished, we go back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up only from centrally located hotels in Providencia, Santiago Centro, Vitacura and Las Condes ( until manquehue avenue)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Winery is closed on January 1, Good Friday, May 1, September 18-19, 24 December at 14:00 hours, December 25 and January 31 at 14:00 hours
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.