Santiago: Full day, traditional city tour and shopping day
Join this classic mix of 2 major tours of Santiago: The City Tour and Shopping Tour of Santiago will guarantee you a great day!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Bilingual guide throughout Santiago City Tour
- Transportation by car, minibus or bus
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Optional gratuities for driver and guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana), Plaza de Armas, Santiago 8320147 Chile
This wonderful place is the seat of the Archdiocese of Santiago de Chile, it is the main temple of the Catholic Church in that country, corresponds to the permanent seat of the Archbishop of Santiago and is dedicated to the Assumption of the Virgin Mary.
Stop At: Cerro Santa Lucia, Rua Santa Lucia, Santiago 8320190 Chile
Cerro Santa Lucía is an urban park located in the heart of the city of Santiago de Chile.
It has an altitude of 629 meters above sea level, a height of 69 meters and an area of 65 300 m².
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: National Museum of History, Plaza De Armas 951 KM0, Santiago 8320096 Chile
The museum has been installed since 1982 in the "Palacio de la Real Audiencia", also called "Palacio de la Independencia", in the north side of the Plaza de Armas de Santiago, which dates back to 1808.
The main mission of the National Historical Museum is "to provide the national community with access to knowledge and recreation of the country's history, to be recognized in it, through the collection, conservation, research and dissemination of the tangible and intangible heritage that it constitutes the historical memory of Chile ".
It is one of the three museums in the city that has the rank of national, along with the Fine Arts and Natural History.
Stop At: La Moneda, Moneda S/N, Santiago 8320000 Chile
It is the seat of the president of the Republic of Chile.
La Moneda has 40 rooms, one for the president and the rest for his ministers.
The palace was originally designed to house the Casa de Moneda during Chilean colonial times.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Barrio El Golf, Santiago Chile
This is the financial sector in the upper area of our city.
Stop At: Barrio Bellavista, Santiago Chile
After the financial sector we will make a stop in one of the most prestigious craft shops sampling to finish our tour, leave passengers in the next stop around 12:30 pm.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Parque Arauco, Avenida Presidente Kennedy 5413 Las Condes, Santiago 8320000 Chile
1° option to shopping
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Alto Las Condes, Las Condes Av. Presidente Kennedy 9001, Santiago 8320000 Chile
2° option to shopping
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Arauco Premium Outlet Buenaventura, Av. San Ignacio, 500 Quilicura, Santiago Chile
3° option to shopping
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located hotels in the district of Providencia, Vitacura and Las Condes (until Manquehue street) and Santiago Centro ( until Av. General Velazquez)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Passengers with symptoms of COVID cannot take the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.