Santiago: Half day, Private City Tour starting from Airport or your Hotel.
Enjoy a 4-hour city tour of Santiago, the guide and the driver is only for you and your partner. This is a classic tour during which you will visit the most symbolic sights of our Chilean capital. It is an unforgettable tour for those who haven't yet seen this great city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Local Driver
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Parque Metropolitano de Santiago - Parquemet
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana), Plaza de Armas, Santiago 8320147 Chile
This wonderful place is the seat of the Archdiocese of Santiago de Chile, it is the main temple of the Catholic Church in that country, corresponds to the permanent seat of the Archbishop of Santiago and is dedicated to the Assumption of the Virgin Mary.
Stop At: Cerro Santa Lucia, Rua Santa Lucia, Santiago 8320190 Chile
Cerro Santa Lucía is an urban park located in the heart of the city of Santiago de Chile.
It has an altitude of 629 meters above sea level, a height of 69 meters and an area of 65 300 m².
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: National Museum of History, Plaza De Armas 951 KM0, Santiago 8320096 Chile
The museum has been installed since 1982 in the "Palacio de la Real Audiencia", also called "Palacio de la Independencia", in the north side of the Plaza de Armas de Santiago, which dates back to 1808.
The main mission of the National Historical Museum is "to provide the national community with access to knowledge and recreation of the country's history, to be recognized in it, through the collection, conservation, research and dissemination of the tangible and intangible heritage that it constitutes the historical memory of Chile ".
It is one of the three museums in the city that has the rank of national, along with the Fine Arts and Natural History.
Stop At: La Moneda, Moneda S/N, Santiago 8320000 Chile
It is the seat of the president of the Republic of Chile.
La Moneda has 40 rooms, one for the president and the rest for his ministers.
The palace was originally designed to house the Casa de Moneda during Chilean colonial times.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Barrio El Golf, Santiago Chile
This is the financial sector in the upper area of our city.
Stop At: Barrio Bellavista, Santiago Chile
After the financial sector we will make a stop in one of the most prestigious craft shops sampling to finish our tour, leave passengers in the next stop around 12:30 pm.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Parque Metropolitano de Santiago - Parquemet, Pio Nono 450 Recoleta, Santiago 8420541 Chile
EXTRA OPTIONAL STOP.-
The largest green lung in Santiago with more than 700 hectares, which makes it the fourth largest urban park in the world. In our extensive green areas you can find culture, recreation, environmental education and sports, all in permanent contact with nature. We are in the center of Santiago, encompassing the communes of Huechuraba, Providencia, Recoleta and Vitacura.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Hotels in Santiago Centro, Providencia, Las Condes and Vitacura.- Arturo Merino Benitez Santiago international Airport.Airports
- Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, Santiago Chile
Departure Time :1:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.