Santiago private tour: Portillo, Inca's bridge & Mirador del Aconcagua
A full day excursion to visit Portillo and its imposing Inca lagoon, the Puente del Inca in Argentina and the unique Mirador del Cerro Aconcagua
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by car or minibus
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Parque Provincial Aconcagua
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna del Inca, Portillo 2100000 Chile
At 07:30 am, our guide will pick you up at your hotel to go first to Portillo, where we will make the first stop so you can see the majesty of the Laguna del Inca.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Puente del Inca, Puente del Inca, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
After appreciating the colors of the lagoon, in contrast to the colors of the mountains, we will continue the journey towards the Puente del Inca. This geomorphological curiosity is about 48 meters long, 28 meters wide and 8 meters thick, and is suspended 27 meters above the river. A series of stalactites, calcium inflorescences and winter ice needles hang from this natural bridge.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Parque Provincial Aconcagua, Mendoza Argentina
After the visit to the Puente del Inca, we will go to Aconcagua Provincial Park, where we can see the highest mountain in South America and for those who wish they can do a small trekking according to their abilities and time.
Upon return you do not have to make customs, you just have to go through international police, so you must bring all your necessary documentation to cross international police.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Snow season from June until Septembre.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.