Santiago: Shared full day tour Pomaire & Isla Negra, include entrace Nerudahouse
Enjoy a day trip from Santiago to visit Pomaire and the Pablo Neruda Museum. See a typical Chilean village from which the most appealing feature is the clay craftwork and then visit Isla Negra and the museum of famous Nobel Prize winner.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by car or minibus
- Entry/Admission - Casa Museo Isla Negra
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casa Museo Isla Negra, Poeta Neruda s/n, Isla Negra Chile
After travel 1.5 Hrs. We will arrive at Isla Negra, where Pablo Neruda, winner of the Nobel Prize for Literature, built his house here, and today it has become a house-museum. When visiting it, we will see how the treasures and objects, collections of bottles, conches and an imposing figurehead, were for him a constant source of inspiration for this famous poet.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Isla Negra, Isla Negra, Valparaiso Region
we will have some time to visit the little town of Isla Negra, if the group is agree will give time to lunch (dont include)
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Pomaire, Melipilla, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
After lunch, we will start the return trip and on the way we will visit the famous traditional town of Pomaire. Called Chilean Typical Zone, whose main characteristic is the clay crafts.
After the visit to Pomaire, we will return to Santiago to return to the respective hotels around 18:30 pm.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located hotels in the district of Providencia, Vitacura and Las Condes (until Manquehue street) and Santiago Centro ( until Av. General Velazquez)
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passengers with symptoms of COVID cannot take the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.