Santo Antônio de Lisboa (with oyster and caipirinha tasting)
Enjoy the beautiful landscape tasting the typical oysters and drinking a caipirinha in the unique and unforgettable Santo Antônio de Lisboa.
Cultural and unforgettable tour.
Perfect for photos.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SC-401, Santo Antonio de Lisboa, Florianopolis, State of Santa Catarina Brazil
Enjoy the landscape tasting the typical oysters and drinking a caipirinha in the unique and unforgettable Santo Antônio de Lisboa.
The place played an important role in the colonization of the city and still preserves many historic houses and buildings. With its narrow and little busy streets, quality restaurants and a wonderful view.
One of the most striking features of Santo Antônio de Lisboa is the colorful houses with windows and doors painted in bold colors, a legacy of Azorean culture.
. Well known for having one of the most unmissable afternoons in Floripa, the place is full of restaurants with typical foods and historic architecture, being the oldest district of Florianópolis. Great for hiking and getting to know the city's Azorean culture up close.
The cultivation and fishing of seafood on the spot makes the region an example of reference, since the arrival of the first Europeans this type of activity has been carried out in the locality.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: R. Me. Maria Villac, 2020 - Canasvieiras, Florianópolis - SC, 88054-000, Brazil
2: Majestic Palace Hotel, Av. Jorn. Rubéns de Arruda Ramos, 2746 - Centro, Florianópolis - SC, 88015-702, Brazil
3: Terminal Rita Maria, Av. Paulo Fontes, 1101 - Centro, Florianópolis - SC, 88085-000, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Passengers not staying in the north or center of the island, contact agency to arrange meeting point
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/19/2019 - 10/30/2021
Tuesday: 07:00 AM - 06:30 PM Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 02:00 AM Saturday: 07:00 AM - 06:30 PM Sunday: 07:00 AM - 06:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.