We leave early in the morning from any hotel in Bávaro and Bayahibe, in comfortable and modern buses, accompanied by an expert guide.
Walking along the narrow roads of yesterday, we will visit the beginnings of the New World, where at the beginning of the 15th century the first colonial houses were built, touring the Colonial City; We will pay tribute to the Primada de las Américas Cathedral, the birthplace of a fervent Catholic faith; We will also take a walk through the Alcazar de Colón, which will take you to the time of the first Spanish conquerors.
The full day excursion also includes a typical lunch in a famous Dominican food restaurant, to savor our typical dishes. Is there more ?, Yes, we will walk along the Malecon of Santo Domingo where we can appreciate the beauty of the Caribbean Sea and some of the buildings of the modern city such as the Palace of Fine Arts, the National Theater and the Presidential Palace among others.
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Zona Colonial
- Entry/Admission - Basilica Cathedral of Santa Maria la Menor
- Entry/Admission - Panteon Nacional
What's excluded :
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Alcazar de Colon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Colonial, Ciudad Colonial, Santo Domingo Dominican Republic
Walking along the narrow roads of yesterday, we will visit the beginnings of the New World, where the first colonial houses were built at the beginning of the 15th century, touring the Colonial City
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Basilica Cathedral of Santa Maria la Menor, Callejon de los Curas Ciudad Colonial, Santo Domingo 10210 Dominican Republic
We will pay tribute to the Primada de las Américas Cathedral, the birthplace of a fervent Catholic faith
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Panteon Nacional, Calle Las Damas - al lado de la Plaza Maria de Toledo Ciudad Colonial, Santo Domingo 10210 Dominican Republic
We will visit the National Pantheon, a monument of historical importance because it was a Jesuit church, then becoming a final resting place for many prominent Dominican characters
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Alcazar de Colon, Plaza de Espana Off Calle Emiliano Tejera at foot of Calle Las Damas, Santo Domingo 10212 Dominican Republic
We will also take a walk through the Alcazar de Colón, which will take you to the time of the first Spanish conquerors.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We choose all the hotels in the area of Bavaro, Punta Cana, Toro and Bayahibe.It depends on the hotel where this guest is informed via message or email the time of collection of the activity.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.