Santo Domingo: 5-Hour Nightlife Adventure Tour Including Tapas and Drinks
Get off the tourist trail and join us for an unforgettable night on the town in vibrant Santo Domingo! Visit pubs, clubs and bars with us and get the inside track on the city’s eclectic nightlife. Discover the locals' favourite hang-outs, taste some delectable Dominican food and learn how to party, Dominican-style!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local English-speaking guide
- One Dominican tapas dish
- One beer
- One Dominican rum drink
- One cocktail
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
- Your night out in Santo Domingo will begin in a local tapas bar, where you will try a typical Dominican-style appetiser, known as montadito de platano stuffed with carne mechada, alongside a frost-covered beer — brewed on the island, naturally.
After lining our stomachs with some delicious food, we’ll make our way to one of the coolest bars in the city, a shoe factory and atmospheric garden bar located inside a colonial ruin, covered with giant roots and beautiful, twinkly lights.
From here we’ll take a stroll through the narrow, romantic streets of the old colonial city towards a pub that buzzes with rock ‘n’ roll music. Most nights there’s a live band playing some of your favourite hits from the '80s and '90s.
After rocking out, we’ll go more low key with our next stop: a bar that fuses folk and alternative music, demonstrating the best of the bohemian and funky music styles of the Dominican scene.
Next we will stop at an art gallery and library bar, for a spot of high-brow drinking.
Then we’ll take you to a bar regularly frequented by surfers and alternative musicians. Here we’ll enjoy a glass of sublime Dominican rum to continue the party mood!
To end our tour, we have something a bit different for you, as we make our way to a theatre bar with a beautiful Spanish patio. We’ll enjoy a drink and a spot of amateur dramatics, as local actors put on short shows throughout the evening!
Our tour ends here, but if you’re only just getting started, your guide can recommend (and escort you to) a fantastic Latin music bar, where you can show off your killer dance moves and party 'til late into the night!
Departure Point :Plaza Pellerano Castro AKA Parque Rosado, esquina, Calle Isabel La Católica & Calle Arzobispo Portes, Santo Domingo 10210, Dominican Republic
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Santo Domingo 10210, Dominican Republic
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers under 18 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.