Santo Domingo Airport (SDQ) SUV Transfer Transportation To Punta Cana Hotels
Santo Domingo airport (SDQ) private airport shuttle transfer transportation, VIP suburban or cadillac service, taxi, uber, to Punta Cana hotels in Dominican Republic , Our main Objective is to give our travelers the best transportation services. Our fleet of transportation are late model vehicles with air conditioning. We believe security, satisfaction, punctuality, good hygiene vehicles , good customer service communication 24/7, is what makes us , #1 in the Dominican airport transfers business.
per adult from
1 hour 20 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Puede hacer una petición a nuestro centro de contacto y podemos prepararse una llegada especial.
- $10 charge for every 10 minutes after the schedule confirmed pick up time.
- Once you book , the booking is automatically confirmed. We will have a driver with a sign with your name on it and our company logo on it,once you arrive contact us at the number on the ticket , so we would know that you did. we monitor the flight so we know when you arrived, we would wait for you as long as you take to come out, no extra charge, we know it is not your fault. as long as you have contacted us. we would wait for you to contact us up to 1 hour after the flight's arrival if you do not contact us , it would be consider a no show. Please be aware that you may be approached by individuals trying to sell you other transportation services at the airport. please do not engage in conversation with them as they will try to mislead you about our driver not being there or having just left. Once you have picked up your luggage you may walk straight out of the airport and meet your driver who will be waiting for you at the end of the exit hall holding a sign with your name and company's logo on it.
One day before your departure date , contact us to the number on the ticket and confirm your pick up time, we will schedule your pick up time so you may be at the airport 2:30 hours before the flight's departure. we will ask you for your room number to complete the driver's pick up order. we will have a driver with your name on it on the pick up location , 5 to 10 minutes before the confirmed schedule time. we will charge $10 for every 10 minutes after the schedule confirmed pick up time.
Departure Point :
One of our profession drivers will be waiting for you at the airport's exit with a sign with your name and company log on it. Please be advise that you may be approached by individuals trying to sell you other transportation services at the airport. Please do not engage in conversation with them as they will try to mislead you about our driver not being there or having just left. Once you have your luggage you walk straight out of the airport and meet your driver who will be waiting for you at the end of the exit hall holding a sign with your name and company's logo on it.
PortsSDQ International Airport (Aeropuerto SDQ), Ruta 66 Salida Del Aeropuerto Las Americas, Santo Domingo 10210, Dominican Republic
AirportsLas Americas Airport, Santo Domingo Dominican Republic
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Roundtrip suburban/cadillac 9/9/2019 - 7/30/2022
VIP one way suburban/cadillac 9/9/2019 - 7/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Round trip Minivan 9/9/2019 - 7/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
One Way Minivan 9/9/2019 - 7/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Bávaro, 23000, Dominican Republic - Customer will provide the exact hotel , airbnd, accommodations to be drop off.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have implemented all the international and local guidelines to protect you from COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.