Santo Domingo Behind the Scenes
Immerse yourself in one of the oldest and traditional markets of Santo Domingo where you can marvel at unique souvenirs and paintings. Have an insight look in Dominican´s daily life and discover the Caribbean Version of a typical China Town. This part of the city is introduced by two large and ornate gates, as well as several bronze statues depicting gods and theater characters from this ancient Chinese culture. Laslty you're taking a walk through the chaotic streets of "Pequeño Haiti".
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- local english/spanish or german speaking tour guide
What's excluded :
- tips and gratuties for driver or guide
- All not mentioned services/taxes or fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercado Modelo, Ave Mella Ciudad Colonial, Santo Domingo 10211 Dominican Republic
Visit the Mercado Modelo, one of oldest markets in Santo Domingo, a great center of craftsmanship.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Barrio Chino, Santo Domingo Dominican Republic
We will walk through the "Barrio Chino" of Santo Domingo. Expirience what a Chinatown in the Caribbean looks like.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise Hotel in Old City District where you are hosted and we will pick you up. If you are in a hotel in the upper town of Santo Domingo a Pick up is possible but on a surcharge.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.