Santo Domingo City Tour from Santo Domingo
Explore the most iconic sites of this city, known for being the first permanent European settlement in America and found out why it's a city declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation
- Lunch and non-alcoholic beverages
- Tourist guide
- Entrance to the museums
- Entry/Admission - La Atarazana
What's excluded :
- Optional gratuities
- Photos, souvenirs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Columbus Lighthouse (Faro A Colon), Av. Ana On the water side of Los Tres Ojos, near the airport in the Sans Souci district, Santo Domingo 11604 Dominican Republic
Begin this experience by visiting the impressive “Lighthouse of Christopher Columbus” modern architectural work, erected in commemoration of the 500 years of the discovery of America, in this place, rest the remains of Christopher Columbus!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Santo Domingo Excursion, Santo Domingo Dominican Republic
Meet the beautiful Presidential Palace, this beautiful construction is the official residence of the President of the Republic and the headquarters of the executive branch of this country.
Visit one of the oldest architectural works of the American continent, the Cathedral of Santa Maria de la Encarnacion or Cathedral of Santo Domingo is the first Catholic cathedral built in America, discover everything about its history and beautiful architecture.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: La Atarazana, Santo Domingo Dominican Republic
We will take a break for lunch at the beautiful restaurant La Atarazana, located in the oldest part of the city with spectacular views and delicious dishes.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Calle Las Damas Ciudad Colonial, Santo Domingo 10210 Dominican Republic
We will continue our tour through the famous street “Las Damas” the first street of Santo Domingo and the continent
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Zona Colonial, Ciudad Colonial, Santo Domingo Dominican Republic
You will visit the National Pantheon and the Fort of Ozama, the oldest fort built by Europeans on the continent. For all this and more, the city of Santo Domingo has been declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Call us 24 hrs in advance the stating time to let you know the pick-up time. If your hotel is not on the list, don't worry, please contact us.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.