Santo Domingo City Tour (Full Day)
A historic adventure awaits you when exploring the oldest city in the Americas and first capital of the New World. During the journey you will learn about the history of Santo Domingo and its many attractions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation, (Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Bayahibe area).
- Lunch and beverages.
- Tour guide.
- Entrance to museums
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santo Domingo, Santo Domingo, Santo Domingo Province, Dominican Republic
If you love history, culture and natural wonders, this outing is tailor-made for you, for it’ll take you on a full day of strolling, touring, visiting and admiring the sights interspersed within the city limits.
Get to know and explore the New World’s first city, ever, Santo Domingo, on this full historic and cultural experience that’ll follow the footsteps of the original European discoverers on a day-trip filled with history which uncovers many unknown facts that only a trip like this can reveal.
Visit Santo Domingo's main sites within the colonial zone like: Colon's Old House or Las Casas Reales, formerly used as the Parliament´s facilities. Onward to resume the stroll, see the historic sites like the first Catholic cathedral in the continent and the Columbus Lighthouse.
Walk on the continent´s oldest cobblestoned street "Calle de las Damas", and many other interesting locations of modern Santo Domingo.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation included only to/from main hotels located in Bayahibe area . If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothing, unglasses, sandals or sneakers
- Don't forget to bring your camera and extra cash for personal expensses.
- This tour operates one day per week and the customer will have to inquire with the operator about availability.
- Ask for our Gourmet Package with a meal included at Jamon & Jamon restaurant.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Bayahibe area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Visible signage: Wear a mask/mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.