Santo Domingo Cultural Tour
Explore Dominican Republic’s capital city on this half- or full-day private tour of Santo Domingo. Navigate the historical colonial streets with your friendly, local guide, and see some of the New World’s oldest landmarks in what’s widely regarded as the oldest European-settled city in the Western Hemisphere. Wander the iconic Colonial Zone on foot or upgrade to the full day for a look at other city highlights.
Private sightseeing tour of Santo Domingo
Take a walking tour of the Colonial Zone to see its 16th-century landmarks Learn about the city’s long history from a private guide
Visit attractions like Alcázar de Colón Museum, National Pantheon and Catedral Primada de America Choose the full-day tour to explore sights outside the Colonial Zone, like the Malecón and Columbus Lighthouse
Lunch included on the full-day tour
Hotel transport included
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
What's excluded :
Santo Domong City Tour
Route Duration: 1 hourStops on the Santo Domong City Tour:
Attractions on the Santo Domong City Tour:
- Santo Domingo
Operates: 1 hour stop
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.