Santo Domingo Day Trip From Punta Cana
Would you like to walk in the footsteps of Christopher Columbus? Of course you would!
That's why we're inviting you to our exclusive excursion from Punta Cana to Santo Domingo.
We're giving YOU the opportunity to experience, first hand, the birth of European civilization in the Americas. The first cathedral, paved road, stone home, tavern, etc are all located within a 16 block radius in Santo Domingo's Colonial Zone or "Old City".
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation Professional guide Lunch Visit to monuments Visit to the Cathedral Of The Americas Visit to most important places in Santo Domingo
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Steffy Tours Operator
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Steffy Tours Operator, Bavaro, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
our the colonial area of Santo Domingo on a tour where you will discover the legacy of the Columbus family and the main monuments of the oldest city in America. Take a look at both sides of the place where maybe it all started.
such as the 3 eyes, the house of Cristobal Colon, the first Cathedral of America, the white house, the colonial zone, the museum of the royal houses and a panoramic view of the colon lighthouse, ending with a panoramic walk along the Ozama river.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up ar from 7:00 to 8:00 you will be notified with exact pick up timePorts
- Cap cana
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We don't accept people with, high temperature or flu symptoms on the excursions.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.