SANTO DOMINGO HOTELS TRANSFER to PUNTA CANA HOTELS ROUND TRIP
This is a Private transfer with an English speaking and safe driver. Well trained, respectful and cordial with ample knowledge of the surrounding areas and willing to share local information with visitors to make their holidays better than ever. You can ask questions and he will be more tham happy to answer.
Our vehicles are late models, well maintained and insured. We know that there are many choices to book airport transfers and we are gratefull that you choose us among so many.
After having said it all, we end by saying that we are committed to offering you an experience that goes beyond just driving.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- THIS SERVICE PICKUP CUSTOMERS AT ANY HOTEL WITHIN SANTO DOMIGO CITY GOING TO ANY HOTEL WITHIN PUNTA CANA HOTEL ZONES..
DRIVER WILL BE WAITING FOR CUSTOMERS AT THE HOTEL MAIN LOBBY HOLDING UP A MEETING CARD WITH YOUR NAME..
CUSTOMER MUST PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION DURING THE BOOKING PROCESS OR BY CONTACTING US:
PICKUP LOCATION IN SANTO DOMINGO (HOTEL NAME)
DROP OFF LOCATION IN PUNTA CANA.(HOTEL NAME)
Departure Point :
Driver will be waiting for customer outside the HOTEL lobby area holding up a meeting card with the customer’s name. Please advise in advance your pickup time AT THE HOTEL by sending us an email with your booking number and the time you wish to be picked up.
Return Detail :Punta Cana, Dominican Republic - Hotel lobbyCap Cana, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic - Hotel lobbyCabeza De Toro, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic - Hotel lobbyBávaro, 23000, Dominican Republic - Hotel lobbyPunta El Cortecito, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic - Hotel lobbyMacao, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic - Hotel lobbyUvero Alto, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic - Hotel lobby
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- COVID-19 UPDATE What we have done for the safety and health of clients and drivers? All our vehicles comply with the hygiene requirements against COVID-19. 1. SANITAZING FLOOR MATS INSTALLED IN ALL FLEET. These floor mats catch dirt, moisture and allow to apply products against CORONA-VIRUSES. 2. GEL DISPENSERS WITH ALCOHOL ARE INSTALLED IN ALL VEHICLES FOR HAND HYGINIZATION BEFORE BOARDING THE VEHICLE. 3. THREE TIMES DAILY WE SANITIZE THE ENTIRE FLEET USING A COLD FOGGER SPRAYER WITH PRODUCTS THAT KILL THE COVID-19 FROM THE SURFACE. BESIDES ALL OF THE ABOVE WE HAVE INTRODUCED A NEW FACE-COVER POLICY Face covers or masks are recommended for everyone riding with us and drivers are required to use face covers-masks. This policy is designed to help protect the health and safety of you and your driver and will go into effect as soon as DR authorities open the borders to travelers.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.