Santorini 4 Hour Private Small Group Tour “ Lighthouse”
Discover the secrets of Santorini island and take unique photos from selected spots. Choose a table on the balcony of Venetsanos winery located on the edge of the cliff, offering breathtaking views of the Caldera, and taste premium wine with Local delicacies.
Type of Vehicle: Brand new Mercedes Vito Tourer
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Waterproof pouch bag case
What's excluded :
Famous for the sunset and art galleries, Oia village offers a spectacular picturesque view of whitewashed houses and blue dome churches. Oia village tumbles down the steep incline from the top of the caldera towards the water. Discover the graphic cobble stone pathway with a local guide and admire the stunning view of the Caldera.
Prophet Ilias Monastery
The monastery was established in the 18th century. The view from the highest point of the island (567 meters) is more than rewarding. You will enjoy the striking view and the fresh air.
Established in 1903 Estate Argyros is run by Matthew Argyros, 4th generation of winemakers.Based in Episkopi Santorini, the winery owns 120ha of vineyards with ungrafted -original rootstock - phylloxera safe plants averaging 70 years old, including some of the oldest vines on the island which are over 200 years old.
-Wine Tasting,4 Glasses of wine and local snacks platter.
Enjoy the magnificent Sunset!
• local snack platter
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Santorini Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.