Santorini at Sunset: Walk, Drink, Eat Small Group Adventure
See Santorini at its tastiest, glitziest best with a local guide by your side! On this food-focused sunset adventure, you’ll spend the evening enjoying some of the best local dishes and drinks the island has to offer while walking along the beautiful Santorini caldera. Learn about the culinary culture, admire some of the island's best sights, and visit a mix of famous spots, historic haunts, and hidden gems as you eat and sip your way through Santorini.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local, English-speaking guide
- A Greek liqueur and a local sweet ,
- Seasonal local tapas,
- Santorini seasonal dish
- A local beer
- 3 different spirits (part of a Greek spirits tasting session)
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Firostefani, Unnamed Road, Thira 847 00, Greece
We begin our Santorini Walk, Drink, Eat Sunset walking tour from the historical female Monastery of Agios Nikolaos, located between the villages of Firostefani and Imerovigl, where you’ll meet your local guide.
Through the windy cobblestone pathways totally perched on the edge of the caldera cliffs we’ll move to our first stop where we’ll sip a refreshing local liqueur and sample a mouthwatering sinful local sweet while enjoying superb views through the caldera and the Aegean Sea dotted with volcanic islands.
Then, eat your way through Firostefani’s footpaths by tasting Santorini’s most ancient fresh seafood dish, admire uninterrupted views and click amazing photos with the blue-domed Virgin Mary Orthodox church in the foreground, one of the perfect-picture spots of the island. Do not forget to post your once-in-life Instagram stories from here!
Continuing our walk through hidden back alleys and seizing the chance to capture countless of your best photos with the fabled Santorini sunset, we’ll quench our thirst with an ‘explosive’ local craft beer, a Santorini exclusive beer that follows a local-original procedure in the making, accompanied with local seasonal tapas.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hotel Santorini, Thera 847 00, Greece
Later on, while strolling around the characteristic Aegean-styled whitewashed streets, you’ll have the opportunity to wake up those taste buds with a tasty souvlaki, the most famous Greek street food, visit a food concept store with flavours and products from every corner of Greece, and enjoy unparalleled views from an off-the-tourist-radar spot with a glass of volcanic wine and a traditional Santorini seasonal dish.
This Santorini walking tour wouldn’t be completed without participating at a 3-glasses local spirit tasting session including the absolute Top-3 Greek spirits and learning about the local spirits culture in Greece.
Our tour will come to an end in the buzzing Fira, Santorini’s capital that offers a vast array of leisure options. From here, you can choose to continue your own personal exploration (your guide will be more than happy to advise you on your next move).
Whatever you choose to do, don’t forget to tap up your local guide for more hints and tips on how to get the best out of your trip to amazing Santorini!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Imerovigli 847 00, Greece
Return Detail :Thera 847 00, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking and dress smart casual.
- Travellers under 14 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
- We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests.
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 10 people.
- All of the food you sample during your tour is locally sourced from Santorini and nearby islands, which supports local farmers and helps preserve Satorini's culinary traditions.
- All of the stores you visit on your tour are 100% locally owned and run.
- At least one store on your itinerary is dedicated to the preservation of locally-produced crafts and edibles
- Most travelers can participate
- Departure time: From 1st April to 31st May starting time: 4:00 pm; From 1st June to 31st August starting time is 5:30 pm; From 1st September to 31st October starting time: 4:00 pm
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.