Santorini car tour with a local
Experience Santorini through the eyes of a local expert while you travel in comfort in an air-conditioned SUV or mini-van on your 5-hour private tour. See architectural wonders, spectacular views and learn about the rich culture of the island.
• Visit the photogenic Oia Village
• Explore the Akrotiri excavation site
• Travel to the highest point of Santorini at Profitis Ilias mountain
• Enjoy a relaxing swim at one of the sensational, volcanic beaches
• Eat lunch on the beach while you relax and unwind
• Customize your itinerary for a unique experience
per adult from
What's included :
- Comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
- Experienced driver with local knowledge
- Convenient pick-up and drop off in Fira or your hotel
- Bottle of water
- All Taxes
What's excluded :
- Meals, snacks and beverages
- Your tour starts as your local expert picks you up from your hotel or meeting place in Fira. After settling on a final list of stops, you will embark on your Greek experience in comfort and safety as you travel to Oia Village for a little souvenir shopping. Your party will have ample opportunity to capture pictures of some of the most photogenic places in Santorini on your journey.
Take in the stark, ancient ruins dotting the hillside and capture photos of sailboats. See many old castles and churches and the whitewashed homes of Santorini residents. Your local expert will take you by some of the most stunning churches in Pyrgos before reaching the pinnacle of Santorini, the Profitis Ilias Monastery. Here, see the island and the sea from an awe-inspiring 360-degree view. Experience a safe and enjoyable tour that exceeds your idea of learning about Greece.
A short walk through Megalochori Village gives you time to stretch your legs and traverse the rich, culture and heritage of the island. Learn local secrets and fun treasures about Greece that only a local can provide. Stop off for a refreshing swim at one of the black, sandy beaches of Perivolos or Perissa Beach where you will see why the area is unique. This is a tailored shore excursion and you can add other options to your tour, including an exploration of the Akrotiri prehistoric city that was covered by volcanic ash more than 2,000 years ago.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pickup for cruise ship passengers is at the exit of the cable car in Fira (on the top).Airports
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Athinios, Órmos Athiniós 847 00, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Remember that your driver will always customize the itinerary.
- Please bring swimming and sunbathing supplies like towels, sunscreen
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.